Learn more about Myrtle Grand Long Term Rental Management!
Do you need someone to keep your property in good order? Do you need a tenant for that monthly income? How about worry-free management that you can trust?
Procedures for Potential Renters:
Myrtle Grand Long Term Rentals is well established in the North Myrtle Beach area. It is our mission to be the standard of excellence in all aspects of the long term rental services with an uncompromising commitment to providing the highest level of ethics and professionalism. We do this by our unparallel service, high impact marketing efforts and good old fashioned hard work. We manage individual properties for owners who live all over the country. If you have a home in this area and would like to receive a steady income on a long term basis, please give us a call. We will also be happy to discuss vacation rental policies with you. Many of our properties serve a dual purpose as a long-term rental and vacation rental.
All properties for long-term purposes, unless specified by the owner, are advertised as requiring a one year lease, no smoking, and no pets. If a potential tenant needs less than a year, we contact the owner for authorization as well as authorization for any pets involved.
Myrtle Grand Long Term Rentals is also very knowledgeable in all aspects of maintenance. Our staff and vendors are licensed and/or experienced with many issues concerning property maintenance. From changing HVAC filters to yard mulching to painting, we can keep your property in the best possible condition at very efficient costs so attraction for great tenants is at is optimum. Contact us for details about our maintenance policy.
Requirements for Potential Tenants:
- Completed Rental Application
- Reference checks – Inquiries to previous landlords if applicable and to employer(s).
- General procedures for a tenant that has been accepted:
- Lease agreement signed
- Security deposit paid
- If pets allowed, a pet deposit is paid
- Rent money paid or prorated amount if applicable
- Copy of Rules and Regulations for subdivision if applicable
- Applicable utilities put in their name
Once the rent money is collected, Myrtle Grand Long Term Rentals deducts its management fee, deducts any maintenance expenses that are the responsibility of the owner, if applicable, and pays the balance. There are two ways in which to receive your income: by mail or electronic funds transfer.
Some requirements for owners are below. Please contact us for details.
- Signed Property Management Agreement
- W-9 Form – An IRS requirement for 1099 Reporting. Complete according to whom checks are written for rental income.
- Authorization Agreement for Direct Deposits (ACH Credits)
- Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint and Lead Based Paint Hazards Addendum for Residential Rental Agreement
- Homeowner Information Form
Download Homeowner Information Form
- Property Rental Data Form – A helpful tool in determining your needs for rent amount, advertising points, etc.
- Mold Inspection Form
Myrtle Grand Long Term Rentals collects a nominal fee for set-up and advertising. Our advertising consists of:
- The North Myrtle Beach Times – A local weekly paper.
- Myrtle Grand Vacation’s Website – Allows for easy viewing of our available properties
- “For Rent” sign in window or on lawn if allowed by subdivision
- Yearly feature of all of our homeowner’s properties in a Myrtle Beach Vacation properties brochure
- Large ad in the North Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce Visitors Guide of which more than 400,000 are sent out yearly to visitors
- New Brochures are on display monthly at the North Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce Welcome Center
- Word of mouth/ Referrals – Being well known in the area is a big plus. Other real estate companies refer their clients to us as well as existing and past tenants!
Myrtle Grand Long Term Rentals also handles the “bad” side of renting if necessary. We know all the procedures and laws for eviction if needed. This happens on rare occasions, but fortunately, we do have some experience under our belts. All our efforts are toward serving the owner first. We do our best to make renting and managing a pleasant experience for all concerned.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope this information helps with any questions you may have. Please contact us by phone or email for more information.