Below is a list of rental documents for new renters.
We have many places from which to choose. Our homes, condos, or townhouses range from $500 per month up to $1,500 per month. Our choices include furnished or unfurnished, vacation and long-term rentals, pets allowed or no pets allowed, and more. Many are located in subdivisions or complexes that offer nice amenities such as indoor and/or outdoor pools, hot tubs, tennis courts, fitness rooms, and great clubhouses.
- Complete a Rental Application – Download Application
- Security deposit
- Pet Deposit – if applicable
As a tenant, you will have access to any amenities for the particular subdivision in which you are living. You will also have certain responsibilities. Some of your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Upkeep of the interior of the home/condo
- Yard maintenance (cut grass, weed flower beds, etc) if renting a house
- Utilities (electricity, water/sewer, cable, telephone, internet) to be put in your name unless included with rent – We will guide you through this process
- Follow all rules and regulations for your specific subdivision
Once your tenancy has expired, the residence must be in the same or better condition in which you found it when you moved in. An inspection will be performed and your security deposit returned within thirty days if all is well.
Myrtle Grand Long Term Rentals continues to match quality homes with good people like you. Contact us to start your search for living at the beach!